In exploring pinterest I found this idea but I was having a hard time finding a how-to on this. I spent most of my time investigating prices to find the best deal to keep these as inexpensive as possible.
Click the link to visit the item on Amazon. Please note the prices on Amazon do vary.
- Mason Jars, 1 dozen purchased from Old Time Pottery for $7.00
- Sewing Needles, 60 Count purchased from AmazonPrime $4.04
- Polyester Thread, Assorted Colors, 24 Spools purchased from AmazonPrime $1.12
- Thimbles – Rubber Finger Tips, Size 11.5, 12 Tips per Box purchased from AmazonPrime $2.99
- Faux Pearl Head Straight Head Pins Silver Tone White 500 Pcs purchased from AmazonPrime 12 disks $6.78
- Assortedt Safety Pins, Multisize, 250-Count purchased from AmazonPrime $2.48
- Sewing Tape 60″ /150cm purchased from AmazonPrime 12 pack $5.25
- Scisors, 12 pairs purchased from Office Max Clearance $.50 x 12 = $6.00
- Fabric Squares – Free scrap fabric from another project
- Fiber fill – Free from an old pillow
Total Expense $35.66 for 12 gifts. Each gift costs $2.97